I have been working for more than 20 years in the field of cultural policy and cultural management, both in the operational field (management and other management functions) as well as in research, publishing my ideas and give courses in various colleges and universities.and universities.
I approach the new challenges of the cultural and artistic environment from a global point of view, by considering the
interactions with other sectors or disciplines, in order to propose sustainable and coherent solutions.
I have been interested for several years in the opportunities new business models for culture: in fact, it is interesting to note that cultural interesting that cultural structures are organized in a relatively traditional with classical hierarchies and business models. However, both new governance models (holocracy, sociocracy, liberated enterprises etc.) as well as other economic models, such as those originating from the solidarity and circular economy, can unfold new potentials.
- Dr. phil. in theatre studies, DAS in cultural management and MBA in economics and management.
- Lecturer in Cultural Policy (Cultural Management in Lausanne / Geneva and Cultural Management CAS in Change Management and Innovation – University of Basel, DAS in Cultural Education, EESP-HES Lausanne)
- Various activities and positions in the field of cultural policy (Commission vaudoise pour le théâtre indépendant, Office for Culture of the Canton of Berne, Board of Trustees of Pro Helvetia, Board of Trustees SAPA – Swiss Archive of Performing Arts, etc.) and research (Manufacture-Lausanne; HEAD-Geneva)
- Different leading positions in cultural policy : Head of cultural Policy (State of Valais – Switzerland, Head of french part of State of Bern – Switzerland) and cultural organisations (Director of Theatre du Jorat)
- Several mandates for the evaluation and development of cultural policy in French-speaking Switzerland
You can find the complete curriculum vitae below.